Thursday, July 2, 2020

Book Awards

Awards!

The Spectre and the Raven has received some really high praise, and I'm so grateful for this. As the self-publishing industry gains more and more recognition, it is important to pursue personal recognition in the form of reviews and ratings, but also book awards. The SP (Self-Publishing) industry is growing rapidly, becoming a vital platform for new authors. Being part of that body of writers, distinguishing myself is a challenge - there are so many brilliant books out there that were self-published like my own.

I've decided to submit The Spectre and the Raven for a few book awards. Unfortunately, I missed the submission deadline for a few that I really wanted to (after thinking it over), including the Eric Hoffer Book Award, but I did manage to get my submission in to a few! The four I have nominated my book for are: the 2020 Exeter Novel Award, the Best Indie Book Award, the Indie Book Awards, and the International Book Awards

I would urge self-publishing authors to enter awards and competitions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anthology Project

  So it turns out that planning a science-fiction epic that spans 5/6 books is really quite draining, as is working full time, and studying ...